The Role of a Wedding Toastmaster
It’s never too early or too late to book the services of a Toastmaster for your wedding reception.
I make sure the Bride, Bridegroom, their parents and particularly the Best Man are relieved of any worries about ‘who does what’ and ‘what happens next’.
They can relax and enjoy themselves, completely free of stress, knowing that everything is in the hands of a professional.
My duties, amongst other things, are to:
- Greet the Bride & Bridegroom
- Greet the guests on arrival
- Help co-ordinate the photo-call
- Direct and announce guests in a Receiving Line (if required)
- Announces Bride & Bridegroom’s entrance
- Announce the cutting of the cake
- Announce speeches
- Announce Bride & Bridegroom’s departure from the wedding breakfast
I can be an invaluable asset to the venue banqueting staff, leaving them free to concentrate on their primary function; the service of food and wine. I will also liaise with the other professionals, such as the photographer, videographer and musicians, to ensure that they are fully aware of the requirements of the day.